GrupoWork, we are a multidisciplinary group of companies. We manage and perform works and comprehensive refurbishments in retail units and offices in a integral manner, from the project concept to the final finishing. We have five different departments that work together to provide a comprehensive service that includes consulting, engineering, procedures with public bodies, as well as project development and execution of the works.
For GrupoWork is a priority to cover the needs of the sector of comprehensive maintenance of offices and commercial premises installations. We are a leading company in document management solution and services.
TécnicaWork Ingeniería performs Project Management services nationwide. We provide the clients with all the means and resources to obtain satisfactory results in their projects.
ConstrucWork we are specialized in the refurbishing of commercial premises, executing and managing economically the projects.
ClimaWork, we are a national benchmark in HVAC Systems, we seek for the best technical and economical solution in air conditioning of retail units and offices.
ElecWork we make electrical installations with the greatest efficiency and effectiveness according to the needs of each client.
GrupoWork Mantenimiento, we make comprehensive maintenance and management for retail units and offices throughout the country. Quality, price and service guaranteed.
WHERE WE ARE
WHY WORK WITH US? WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
As part of the Corporate Social Responsibility policy, ClimaWork once again collaborates with UNICEF. Becoming the first company in Galicia that is allied entity of the initiative Multiply for Children: Schools for Africa.
The “Schools for Africa” initiative was created in 2004 in South Africa in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Institute, the Foundation Peter Krämer and UNICEF to ensure that the right to education becomes a reality for children in sub-Saharan Africa, where 1 from each 3 children is not going to school.
The objectives of the initiative are:
- To help the most vulnerable children have access to quality education, with special attention to children living in extreme poverty, orphans, children with disabilities and girls, who are often denied education for cultural reasons.
- Create schools to ensure a safe and protective environment where children can play and learn and where children are treated equally, through the application of the approach of the Child Friendly Schools.
- Ensure that children are informed about healthy habits of hygiene, health and HIV / AIDS.
- Ensure that children have access to clean water and sanitation facilities in schools, including differentiated latrines for boys and girls.
- Provide all children in educational and sports equipment and furniture for schools.
- Provide access to school for children under 5 years. Children who benefit from the opportunity to learn from childhood are more likely not to leave school and to have good results.
In 2016 the resources obtained by Multiply for Children will go to education programs in Madagascar, one of the least developed countries, where of the almost 2 million children aged 3-6 years, only 9% have access to a public preschool education, and where there are 5.5 million children in primary school age of which the 31% have no access to primary education.
WORK WITH US
Passionate about the construction industry or the world of installations?
Your goal is excellence in customer services?
If you are interested in joining GrupoWork, send us your information via this email:
WE ARE CONNECTED
902 020 440
Calle Eolo, 2 – Polígono Industrial Icaria (15172) Perillo – Oleiros, A Coruña – España